Thursday, June 23, 2011

Food is something, most of us take for granted..I sometimes wonder if there would be anyone who would have tasted all the available varieties of food in the world.It might sound like an Herculean task,but its one of the wishes in my wish list to taste all the different food possible in my life time.

For now, I am satisfied with the recent revelation i had on creating food and the blissfulness that comes with it.The artistic skills involved in the process of creating food is something to be experienced.

I am not a chef nor a food writer..anything related to food is like a hobby to me.I like trying out new recepies and its important that i cook from my heart and that would mean taking my own sweet time,space and enjoying every bit of the planning,execution and of course the self corrections.
Decently healthy,interesting, tasty cooking is what i enjoy and want to inculcate the most. 

My initial inclination was to cook desserts...i noticed that desserts bring an instant smile to anyone's face,and i felt proud to be able to do that.This was my drive to cook more and more desserts and spread sweetness to my family and friends.Later i found a liking towards appetisers..and followed by some main dishes from Indian, Thai ,Italian cuisines.

I started collecting recipes from anywhere possible....the internet,TV,Cookery books,friends and the best part was, i enjoyed collecting them and always added my own twist to it,either because all the ingredients were not available or i was keen to try substitutions and luckily the end result was always good enough.

Initially it never came across to me that i could take pictures of my creations.So, by the time i started taking pictures i left out many of my favorite experiments.Now too, i miss out some of them but still try to capture the precious moments.

It feels good to share my culinary creations...and i am glad i have decided to see if blogging works well with me..who knows..i might be of some help to someone :))

2 comments:

  1. Awesome start ! I'd love to read more about your culinary exploits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you..will keep you updated...your enthusiasm is contagious;)

    ReplyDelete